This 2 day hands-on class is perfect for beginners, with no prior AutoCAD experience, or for those returning to the software after an absence.
In this class will gain confidence with the basics of 2D drafting in AutoCAD. You will learn the basics of the unique AutoCAD user interface, and how to navigate in drawings. You will also learn how to create and editing drawing objectshow to work with text and dimensions, blocks and Xrefs, hatching and plotting.
- User Interface & Command Line
- Drawing and Editing Commands
- Coordinate System, Object Snaps and Precision
- Controlling Porperties by Layer
- Annotation – Text and Dimensioning
- Blocks and External References
- Layouts, Viewports & Plotting
Experience with Windows operating system and mouse